Contact Centre Operations Apprenticeship Level 3
What will I be doing?
The advanced apprenticeship in Contact Centre Operations is a natural progression from the level 2 apprenticeship, enabling you to enhance your knowledge of excellent customer service and telesales skills. The level 3 apprenticeship enables you to take on more responsibilities in your role, including supervising a team, and the qualification offers a variety of optional modules to give you full control over your studies. This apprenticeship will ensure you are ready and flexible enough to tackle any challenges that may arise in a contact centre.
Some of your daily duties could be:
- Supervising customer service activities within a contact centre team
- Coordinating customer communication processes in a contact centre environment
- Managing incidents referred to a contact centre
- Leading a sales or marketing team
- Supporting your team members in identifying, developing and implementing new ideas
What qualifications will I get?
When you complete Contact Centre Operations Level 3, you will have earned the following qualifications:
- Level 3 NVQ Diploma in Contact Centre Operations
- Functional Skills in Mathematics (Level 1)
- Functional Skills in English (Level 1)
What are the entry requirements?
The Level 3 Contact Centre Operations apprenticeship does not have any formal entry requirements. However, you should be able to demonstrate some customer service knowledge and work experience, making the level 2 apprenticeship an ideal starting point.
What can I do afterwards?
After completing this apprenticeship, you will be more confident and better equipped to thrive in a contact centre environment. You may look for work as a contact centre team leader, a telesales advisor or an inbound or outbound sales agent, amongst other roles.
After completing my customer service course, I was amazed by how much work was covered in the units. I also enjoyed the English skills tasks, as it helped me gain more experience with public speaking.Babington’s staff were really helpful and adapted to my learning style, for example I struggle to type huge amounts so my assessor recorded me answering the questions.I really enjoyed the course and would love to do the next level NVQ to help me improve in my job.
– Katherine Price, Customer Services Level 3 graduate, now employee at Remploy.