Customer Service Level 2 Apprenticeship
What will I be doing?
Great customer service is a key part of any business, and is one of the most valuable skills a working individual can acquire. Providing exceptional customer service will allow you to excel in the workplace, especially in customer facing roles such as those of shop attendants, estate agents, and a sales and service team.
Level 2 Customer Service will teach you a range of practical skills that are transferable to almost any role. You will build these skills in a real-world customer service environment by actively taking part in some of the following duties:
- Communicating with customers both verbally and in writing
- Making and receiving phone calls with customers
- Developing relationships with customers and resolving customer service issues
- Gather, analyse and interpret customer feedback
- Using social media to deliver customer service online
What qualifications will I get?
Completing this apprenticeship programme will mean you have achieved the following qualifications:
- NVQ Certificate in Customer Service Level 2
- Transferable Skills in Mathematics
- Transferable Skills in English
What are the entry requirements?
There are no formal requirements to apply to do this apprenticeship. However, you will be required to deal with customers face-to-face, so good communication skills, respect, and a desire to help the customer get the best outcome are desirable.
What can I do afterwards?
Customer Service skills are a highly desirable, transferable skill. This qualification will put you a step ahead of the competition. You could seek employment in a customer service role, or you could progress further on to Customer Service Level 3.
After completing my customer service course, I was amazed by how much work was covered in the units. I also enjoyed the English skills tasks, as it helped me gain more experience with public speaking.Babington’s staff were really helpful and adapted to my learning style, for example I struggle to type huge amounts so my assessor recorded me answering the questions.I really enjoyed the course and would love to do the next level NVQ to help me improve in my job.
– Katherine Price, Customer Services Level 3 graduate, now employee at Remploy.