Customer Service Level 3 Apprenticeship
What will I be doing?
As an advanced apprenticeship, Customer Service Level 3 provides you with an excellent platform to increase your skills, knowledge and experience in a customer centric environment. This will increase your employability and allow you to flourish in a vast number of roles.
As part of the course, you will work through a number of mandatory areas that will act as the basis around which your training is completed. On-the-job, you can expect to take part in a variety of activities in a customer service setting, which include:
- Learning the principles of business; understanding how to resolve customer issues and retain customers
- Develop resources that keep the level of customer support consistent
- Manage the use of technology and social media to improve customer service
- Promote additional products and services to customers
- Manage team and individuals performance
What qualifications will I get?
Completing the Customer Service Level 3 apprenticeship will result in you achieving the following qualifications:
- NVQ Certificate in Customer Service Level 3
- Functional Skills in Mathematics Level 2
- Functional Skills in English Level 2
What are the entry requirements?
This advanced apprenticeship does not have any formal requirements. You will be in a customer-facing role so it would be beneficial to have outstanding communication skills, be friendly and respectful.
You do not need to have any prior experience to apply.
What can I do afterwards?
Once you are done with the programme you will have gained valuable customer service knowledge and experience, which you can utilise in a wide range of roles. You could decide to work as part of a customer service team, or use your new skills to enhance another position, such as that of a barber or hairdresser.
After completing my customer service course, I was amazed by how much work was covered in the units. I also enjoyed the English skills tasks, as it helped me gain more experience with public speaking.Babington’s staff were really helpful and adapted to my learning style, for example I struggle to type huge amounts so my assessor recorded me answering the questions.I really enjoyed the course and would love to do the next level NVQ to help me improve in my job.
– Katherine Price, Customer Services Level 3 graduate, now employee at Remploy.