Property Sales Apprenticeship Level 2
What will I be doing?
This qualification is an important foundation of knowledge in property sales and the property market, including on the job training in an exciting and active role.
Learners will typically work in administration or customer service at an estate agency, gaining valuable advice from industry professionals, and learn the ins and outs of a sales negotiator role.
This apprenticeship will involve tasks such as:
- Progressing customer enquiries
- Assisting with incoming callers and making telephone calls to clients
- Organising property appraisals, and assisting with viewings
- Learning the guidelines and codes of practices in property sales
- Completing the handover process for properties
- Maintaining displays of marketing materials for properties
- Assisting clients using bespoke software
What qualifications will I get?
You will achieve a Level 2 Certificate in Property (Sales of Residential Property) and if required, Level 2 Functional Skills in Mathematics and English.
The Level 2 certificate in property will give you a great foundation of knowledge, which you can then strengthen with the Level 3 apprenticeship in Property Sales.
What are the Entry Requirements?
As with all apprenticeships, the only entry requirements are that you can demonstrate a basic ability with maths and English.
It is of course important that you are passionate about working in the industry, and eager to do well.
What Can I Do Afterwards?
This qualification will give you an essential foundation of knowledge in property services, which can then be expanded upon on the Level 3 qualification.
These diplomas will enable you to work within a range of roles in the property sector, including estate agency negotiator positions, and positions in investment and property development.