Property Sales Apprenticeship Level 3
What will I be doing?
This qualification will give you extensive knowledge in property sales, with on the job training by industry professionals.
Having moved up from a customer service or administration role in level 2, level 3 will get you out and about, conducting and organising your own viewings, and valuing and marketing properties for sale. You will also be negotiating prices with potential buyers and the property seller.
This apprenticeship will involve tasks such as:
- Negotiating the sale of properties in England, Wales and Northern Ireland
- Taking over marketing activities for the sale of properties
- Monitoring changes in the property market andevaluating their impact
- Organising visits around development sites
- Providing after-sale support to property buyers
- Developing marketing materials for the promotion of the agency’s services
What qualifications will I get?
You will achieve a Level 3 Certificate in Property (Sale of Residential Property) and if required, Level 3 Functional Skills in Mathematics and English.
The qualification continues on from the foundation of knowledge you will have learned on the Level 2 apprenticeship, giving you substantial training to become an asset to any business in the industry.
What are the Entry Requirements?
As the Level 3 apprenticeship requires more extensive knowledge of the industry, it is recommended that you first complete the Level 2 in Property Sales.
However, there are exceptions for those that can show at least a year’s worth of experience and knowledge on the industry, but this depends on the choice of the employer.
What Can I Do Afterwards?
This qualification will give you the knowledge and experience to work with confidence in the property sector, including estate agent jobs, and investment and property development roles.