ISMM Level 3 Online Sales Training Courses
Great salespeople do so much more than pick up the phone…
They prospect, persuade, negotiate, and close. They get to know their customers inside out, and gain their trust.
So how do you get the formula right? The ISMM level 3 sales training course teaches you how to build a sales process that works every time.
Perhaps you want to soar past your targets, or beat the competition to a new ambitious role. You might be looking to build a superstar sales team.
Whatever your goal, the Institute of Sales and Marketing Management (ISMM) qualification is the key to mastering the art of sales. As the only accredited sales qualification approved by OFQUAL, it showcases your professional commitment and expertise.
And with our online course, you can learn in your own space, at your own pace, with full tutor support.
What will you learn?
We offer the ISMM level 3 sales training course at both Certificate and Diploma levels. Both levels are designed for those with some previous sales experience.
ISMM Certificate in Sales and Marketing
At both levels, you’ll cover the following units.
• Understanding laws and ethics of selling (not required if ISMM level 2 completed)
• Preparing and delivering a sales presentation
• Handling objections, negotiations and closing sales
• Understanding influences on buyer behaviour
ISMM 1 year membership: £158.40
Prices include VAT
Learning hours: 136
ISMM Diploma in Sales and Marketing
At Diploma level, you’ll also choose 20 credits’ worth of additional units.
• Understanding customer segmentation and profiling (4 credits)
• Understanding sales & marketing in organisations (4 credits)
• Using market information for sales (5 credits)
• Time and territory for sales people (6 credits)
• Prospecting for new business (4 credits)
• Sales pipeline management (6 credits)
ISMM 1 year membership: £216
Prices include VAT
Learning hours for 20 credits: 150
Know your customers
Get to grips with your market, and learn what makes customers tick. Know who to target, and how to target them for the results you want.
Engage any stakeholder through exciting, audience-tailored presentations. Learn how to put buyers’ needs first, and build high levels of trust.
Break down barriers through expert negotiation, letting you close more sales. Strike deals that leave everyone smiling.
What will you receive?
Babington’s ISMM level 3 online sales training course gives you complete control over your studies, while supporting you every step of the way.
- Self-paced study materials and activities
- Video lectures from our tutors
- Interactive sales scenarios
- Join our online community of ISMM learners via forums
- Group and individual chat sessions with tutors
- Dedicated tutor available online, through email, and on the phone