APM Introductory Certificate in Project Management
The APM Introductory Certificate in Project Management aims to give you a detailed insight into the tools and techniques required to run a successful project.
Studying the APM Introductory Certificate in Project Management will offer you the knowledge to make a positive contribution to any project.
Upon completion of this training, you can sit the APM Introductory Certificate exam, which leads to an internationally recognised qualification.
You’ll have the freedom to study wherever you like, at your own pace, but you’ll also be provided with full support, with a tutor on hand to guide you through the course.
Delivery / Study Methods
APM Introductory Certificate Course Details
APM Introductory Certificate Course Options
The Association for Project Management (APM) is committed to developing and promoting project and programme management through its FIVE Dimensions of Professionalism.
There are a number of ways in which you can benefit from the APM, including membership, qualifications, events, publications, and online services.
The association is a registered charity with over 20,000 individual and 500 corporate members making it the largest professional body of its kind in Europe. As part of its strategy to raise awareness and standards in the profession it is currently in the process of applying for a Royal Charter.
APM’s mission statement is “To provide leadership to the movement of committed organisations and individuals who share our passion for improving project outcomes”.
- Resource Centre Access Includes: videos, white papers, case studies and project documents - essential for any project manager.
- Expert trainer support via email, phone and live sessions.
- Experienced trainers available to successfully help and support students to pass their exams.
- Exam scheduling When you want to sit your exam is made easy - all dates and bookings are made within the LMS system.
- Forums You will have access to a full community of students to discuss topics across your industry.